Our Practical info
Camping La Yole
13, Chemin des Bosses – Orouët
85160 Saint Jean de Monts
Tél. (33) (0)2 51 58 67 17
Camping La Yole is open:
- from early March to early November for residents, mobile home owners,
- from early April to late September for tourists and holiday makers
The reception of the campsite La Yole is open:
- in low season, from 8:15 to 12:30 and 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.,
- in July and August, without interruption from 8 am to 7pm
In case of late arrival, the guardian of the campsite La Yole goes with you to your site or mobile home until 22:30. Your registration will be done the next morning at the reception.
Arrivals and departures
- Arrivals are accepted from 4pm, with the possibility of check-in from 1pm and take advantage of the services of the campsite La Yole.
- les Departures must be made before 10am.
Some flexibility is provided on weekends or mid week especially in low season so you can enjoy your holiday.
- Arrivals are accepted from 2pm,
- Departures must be made before noon.
Babies are included in the capacity of the accommodation which means that the maximum number of people in mobile homes should not be exceeded.
If necessary, you can rent from the campsite La Yole a cot, high chair, bath.
Shower and toilet blocks
The campsite La Yole has 4 sanitary blocks including:
- 4 with showers, toilets, bathroom sink and sink
- 3 with showers and toilets for disabled people
- 2 with baby baths,
- 2 with laundry (washing machine, dryer, ironing board)
- 3 with with family showers
- 1 heated during the low season.
Pets (except dogs of 1st and 2nd category):
- Are allowed for the customers who own their mobile home
- Are allowed for the customers who have their own tent, caravan , trailer tent or motorhome (for a fee per night),
- Are not allowed in the mobile homes for rent..
A vehicle is allowed on each site. Any second vehicle will remain on the outside parking for a fee per night.
The gates of the campsite La Yole are closed from 10.30 pm to 8.15 am
After 10.30pm, you need to leave your car in the car park which is guarded. For departures before 8.15 am for an excursion or a ferry crossing, remember to leave your car the day before 10.30 pm.
A partner of the campsite La Yole offers bicycle rentals directly at the campsite.
Cycling map is offered to each customer at the campsite reception.